Let’s step back from the daily rituals of reading, writing and arithmetic. Set aside the stresses of studying and standardized testing so we can start to understand the bigger picture: how strong are your child’s learning skills? Together we can address some of your biggest concerns:
- How does my child process and remember new information?
- Why does she get such good grades but bomb the standardized tests?
- I don’t think he has learning issues, but how can he do better in school?
Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania have developed a data-driven tool to assess learning skills. The assessment was normed and validated across 10,000 children ages 8 to 21 through the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Your student can take this one-hour test at the Achieve Academics Tutoring center. Using a series of online exercises, it measures ten core learning skills:
- Speed: motor speed and processing speed
- Executive functions: attention, flexible thinking, and working memory
- Complex reasoning: visual reasoning, abstract reasoning, and spatial perceptions
- Long-term memory: verbal memory and visual memory.
In less than one week after testing, experts at Mindprint Learning will review the data and formulate your student’s unique learning profile. You, your child and the Achieve Academics director will meet privately at the center to review the report, which describes how these skills affect progress in the classroom. The Mindprint profile will be well matched to our customized, one-on-one learning approach. Our tutors will use your student’s profile to tailor each lesson for optimum learning results.
The special introductory price is $59 for the test (a 70% savings), the report and a private consultation. This is a tremendous opportunity to better understand how your child currently learns and can become a more independent learner, which will lead to success throughout high school, college and beyond. Call TODAY to schedule the test and consultation. This special $59 offer will expire on 8/31/16.
Whatever your student’s academic needs may be, Achieve Academics has a summer program that can help. Contact us today at 763-559-8378, or via email at email@example.com.